A one-stop shop
From conception to completion
Our goal at ACL is to be a one-stop-shop for all your construction needs. We partner with real estate and finance professionals to help with land development, and our in-house designers can create 3D renderings to conceptualize the perfect space for your business.
With your input and the support of our most reliable and inventive engineers and architects, we can break ground and construct any space for any purpose.
I would not hesitate for a second in recommending Burke, Shaun, and ACL to you professionally for your
Prime Contracting needs.
– Kev Kaechele, Sr. Project Manager, RCMP
Our building process
It starts with a vision. You see a problem that needs solving or a need that needs fulfilling, and all sorts of ideas come to mind.
Maybe your business is evolving, and your space needs a renovation, or you imagine a new facility or multi-use space that will benefit your community. Regardless, it’s never too early to start talking with a construction partner and conceptualizing your vision.
Phase 1The Vision | Learn More
You have your idea for a new building or renovation and then what?
- Meet with us
- Consult with our finance specialists
- Walkthrough the client onboarding process
- Engage with our real estate experts
- Apply for permits
Phase 2Planning & Design | Learn More
Planning & Design
The planning phase is a collaborative process between your team and ours. It involves:
- Consulting our architects & engineers
- Creating blueprints & schematics
- Completing & approving 3D-renderings
- Establishing costs
- Outlining the project schedule
- Creating the contractor agreement
- Planning approvals & milestones
Phase 3Start the Build | Learn More
Start the build
We move the project off the planning paper and onto the ground. This phase involves:
- Breaking ground
- Communicating regularly for approvals
- Providing updates at the established milestone points
- Managing & solving any potential issues
Phase 4Finalize the build | Learn More
Finalize the build
Project finalization happens as construction comes to a close. At this point, you’ll have a fully realized building or renovation. This phase includes:
- Project closure
- Final client walkthroughs
- Client review
Phase 5Get Back to Business | Learn More
Get back to business
This phase is all about getting back up and running to business as usual. The focuses in this phase include:
- Moving in
- Building commissioning
- Building systems training (if applicable)
- Warranty review